Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sessions 4 and 5

Now that I've gathered my thoughts a little I figure I will update this.  So session 4 was at least refreshing to hear someone a little more down to earth and modest, however I was not sure what I could take away from it, other than buy your own server at first.

Session 5 though was great.  The idea for the website was good, and it has also added a lot to an idea that I had.  I will surely incorporate this concept of voluntarily sharing your style and personal information, as an additional feature of a concept I have been thinking about for a while.

I suppose what this course has taught me is that website concepts are viewed as more favorable investments than more hardware types of ideas. Usually biotech and medical devices, imaging, and other areas are more appealing to me, but since the barriers to online ideas are much lower it makes them a better idea coming out of graduation.

Looking forward to today's session.

No comments:

Post a Comment