Sunday, April 10, 2011

Session 10 - Roberto Saint-Malo

So this post is delayed since for some reason my WiFi was not working in class on Friday.

This was an interesting speaker, and the main thing I think I will take away from it is the T1-T2-T3 categorization of ideas and plans.  This motivates me even more to actually launch the company I have been thinking about, which is an online concept, without immense financial needs to build a proof of concept/beta site.

Another thing that really motivates me to do it, is that if you were even going to follow a customer seeking and interviewing process, asking potential customers/users about an idea, how can they truthfully tell you if this idea is useful unless there is at least a demo right?  Often times customers don't know they will need a proposed service anyway until the idea is launched.

So the main thing again is that this session really motivates me to spend a little money and actually develop a POC model.

Looking forward to the final sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment