Monday, April 4, 2011

Session 8

I thought the idea about inspiration was interesting, as it is applicable to some ideas I've had.  I thought his slide about different types of tourists was good, if this was some sort of a formal pitch, I would have thought he at least understands the customer.

Also, I completely agree with the comment about hos disappointing it is to see a typical destination and flight search as the first thing.  To be totally honest, I think it ruins the site's differentiation, but perhaps they will address this moving forward.

Having a portion of his presentation devoted to getting users was good.  This, I think, is the key to these online businesses, although it has not been made a point of focus by some of the presenters, and his story about the world trip was refreshingly straight forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment